Portobello & Rosemary Salmon
ACTIVE: 15 MIN. TOTAL: 1 HR 10 MIN. SERVES: 2
14 Ounces Salmon
For Rosemary Marinade
2 teaspoons olive oil
1 tablespoon dried grounded basil leaves
1 pinch salt
2 cup low sodium Soy sauce
1 teaspoon of black pepper
2 tablespoons chopped fresh Rosemary
1 tablespoon ground coriander
1 teaspoon ground cumin
½ teaspoon turmeric
10 fresh Sweet Cherry tomatoes
1 bag of baby spinach (about 10 ounces)
1 medium yellow potatoes, sliced
2 Portobello mushrooms
1. Preheat the Air fryer to 360°F. Prepare marinade by mixing ingredients in a bowl. Cut the salmon into two 7-ounce portions and add to bowl with marinade and mix well so fish is covered with marinade. Marinate fish for 10 minutes in a fridge.
2. Place Portobello mushrooms, sliced potatoes, and tomatoes in a bowl. Add Rosemary marinade ingredients and mix gently so that vegetables are coated in oil and spices.
3. Cook spinach by boiling in water for 5 minutes.
4. Place pieces of marinated salmon into Air Fryer basket and grill at 360°F for 20 minutes (10 minutes on each side).
5. Remove cooked fish from basket. Place mushrooms, tomatoes and sliced potatoes into the cooking basket and grill at 360°F for another 20 minutes. Halfway during the cook time, remove basket and turn mushrooms and potatoes to ensure even cooking.
6. Serve on a plate with a glass of Chardonnay. Enjoy!